Friday, November 12, 2010

Let him CUM to me.

I have spent tireless months of making my self available and present. I have changed my method of approach to dating> tried online dating sites(again and NEVA again)- offline (random convos & flirting in various environments) and damn near telepathy. I have officially thrown in the proverbial dating towel (for now).The most annoying part was my attempts at challenging the idea that you have to wait and let it happen. Guess I was too anxious and enthusiastic. Yeah I know the stars are lining up the right guy that has the pulse for life, expression and communication skills that will balance our relationship but whats wrong with going for what you want Now and not sitting waiting like a MANsel (damsel) in distress?

5 comments:

UrSoVain said...

Apparently, when it comes to dating, going after what you want is the wrong thing to do. You're really suppose to have your own interests and pursue those and while you're doing all of that... he'll come into your life. I can't tell if this works for those of us in this lifestyle but... it's all ive got.

Unknown said...

As the title says...

TOY COUTURE said...

Being proactive is best. Don't sit around. Even if its moving on to the next one

Unknown said...

UrSoVain is correct, my friend. Whatever hobbies you have, or whatever interests you have, pursue those. You'll then bump into him in some sorta way.

BronzeBuckaroo said...

"MANsel (damsel) in distress"
I like that!!! And, I do understand what you are saying.

Blog Archive